There are many different ways you can use our services to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Artform Platform endeavours to be compliant with Data Protection laws and policies contained in the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, as may be updated, amended and/or replaced from time-to-time.
Your privacy matters to Artform Platform. Please take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions contact us in writing or by email.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like identifying which Artform Platform accounts you might like. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us: For example, our service requires you to sign up to register an Artform Platform account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, country of nationality/residence and credit/debit card information. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer you should create a publicly visible Artform Platform, which may include your name and photo.
Information we get from your use of our services: We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you engage with Artform Platform content, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information: We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version and unique device identifiers. Artform Platform may associate your device identifiers with your Artform Platform Account.
Log information: When you use our services or view content provided by Google, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries;
- Internet protocol address;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Artform Platform account.
- Location information: When you use Artform Platform services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We may use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Google with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Local storage: We may collect and store information, including personal information, locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies: Artform Platform use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit its website our use setup an Artform Platform account. These technologies may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or our website features that may appear on other sites. These technologies help us analyze the traffic to the websites and aid us in our ability to accurately determine the popularity of a user’s uploaded content.
How we use information we collect:
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant site search results.
If you have an Artform Platform profile, we may display your Profile account, profile name, Profile photo, your uploaded content and comments left on other user profiles. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Artform Platform Account.
When you contact Artform Platform, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. Our automated systems analyze your content to provide you with customized site search results, and spam and malware detection.
Artform Platform may processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice:
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and update your Artform Platform activity controls to decide what types of data, such as the content and the profiles you’ve previously viewed on Artform Platform website. You can also visit these controls to manage whether certain activity is stored in a cookie or similar technology on your device when you use our services while signed-out of your account.
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Google Account by using the Artform Platform preferences page or, if not available, by contacting the Artform Platform team directly.
- Adjust how your Artform Platform Account appears to others.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information you share:
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including but not limited to Bing, Yahoo, Google. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use the Artform Platform website, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it, unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
Artform Platform does not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Google unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
With a domain administrator: We may also share the following with a domain administrators and allow them to:
- compile statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
For legal reasons we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Artform Platform, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect Artform Platform and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our website to protect you.
- We offer you a secure verification process when you access your Artform Platform Account.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access of personal information to Artform Platform employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities